Spectrum Floors comprehensive entrance matting range is specifically designed to provide you with a cleaner, safer and healthier work environment.
Reduce accident and work-related injuries, and enhance employee comfort with our range which includes Spectrum Nuway, Spectrum Portal Plus & Spectrum Excellence.
Nuway is designed for premium performance and now also available in black anodised aluminium!
With access to at least two generations of flooring expertise, no entrance area is too big, too small or too awkwardly shaped for a Nuway matting system. With Nuway’s durable, engineered barrier matting, each installation is tailored perfectly to your needs.
- Made in Australia by Spectrum since 1981
- Genuine double sided
- Strong, solid underfoot
- Many installations over 15 years old which is proof of the warranty and low life cycle costs
- Available in a range of styles, price points and custom sizing.
Spectrum Portal Plus
Spectrum Portal Plus is a stylish, dirt barrier system, manufactured as a result of 20 years of development, meeting the most stringent fire ratings of the Building Code in Australia.
- Has a heavy commercial wear rating
- Saves up to 65% in cleaning costs
- Reduces dust levels by 80% which improves indoor air quality
- Reduces noise levels by 32db
- Satisfies Health & Safety requirements.
The Portal Plus yarn is:
- 100% polyamid/nylon – permanent anti-static
- BCF (Bulked continuous filament) – no loss of pile with intensive cleaning
- Tetra-lobal shaped – better resiliency and moisture absorption.
The range consists of 10 attractive colours, among which a purple and a turquoise.
Spectrum Excellence is distinctive from the standard range of present products in this field. An ingenious combination of small and larger polyamide filaments results in an optimal density. As a consequence dirt and moisture are more effectively stopped and contained, which results in a reduction of cleaning costs. Also the spread of “fine dust” in the air will be prevented.
Spectrum Excellence has a stylish design which not only hides the walk-in dirt and moisture, but will result in a practically seamless floor. The range consists of 10 attractive colours, among which a purple and a turquoise. Spectrum Excellence allows a perfect combination with other floorcoverings, is easy to clean and can be used in heavy traffic areas.
Spectrum Excellence exceeds NCC fire requirements for all classes of buildings, is rated to European standards (EN1307) as “Commercial Heavy” and also tested with excellent results to European standards for slip resistance, colour fastness, dimensional stability and acoustical insulation.